Goals & Visions
Association «Network Swiss Parks»
Our statutes were approved by the constituent assembly of May 23rd, 2007 in Chasseral. They were reviewed by the Mümliswil, Bergün, Rossinière and Langnau a. Albis General Assemblies of May 15th, 2009, May 28th, 2010, May 6th, 2011 and November 20th, 2015.
We aspire to the creation of 20 to 25 fully functioning parks of any category with a bustling community, parks that share a common identity at national level but also foster their own characteristics. Because parks make a valuable contribution to nation wide sectorial concepts, strategies and policies, they must be financed and audited by public authorities. We would like every citizen to be proud of his or her parks and to visit a park at least once in their life.
We develop a framework for dialogue, exchange and knowledge transfer between parks. We foster their national importance and include them in the country's political agenda. We create platforms for their joint projects and promote them towards the general public.
- Include the parks in the country's political agenda
- Strengthen their common identity
- Support experience and knowledge transfer between parks
- Manage national and international cooperation
- Lead public relations and training
- Launch projects and develop similar services mainly in the tourism and geoinformation areas.