Cufercal hut SAC Sufers
Reto & Anna Heinz
Mobile +41 79 954 65 71
Naturpark Beverin - The Cufercal hut lies at the foot of the Piz Calandari at 2385 m above sea level, above Sufers in the Canton of Grisons. It is the only SAC hut in Beverin Nature Park.
The Cufercal hut has sleeping accommodation for 23 persons.
Opening times in summer:
- June, September and October: every Friday to Sunday.
- July and August: continuously
If the guardian is not there the hut remains closed. A key can be collected for the winter room if reservations are made in good time.
If the weather is uncertain, information is available under 079 954 65 71 (hut telephone).
In winter the kitchen also serves as a common room for max. 8 persons. A wood stove, emergency rations and drinks are available.
Arrival by public transportSufers Timetable SBB
Price informationThe prices can be found under the following link: www.cufercalhuette.ch
- 23 Rooms
The offer is suitable for
- Children from 7-12 years
- Children >12 years
The offer has been particularly developed for
- First cycle (Kindergarten and 1st/2nd grade)
- Second cycle (3rd - 6th grade, primary level)
- Third cycle (1st – 3rd grade, lower secondary)
- Upper Secondary School Classes