Susten - Leukerfeld - Agarn
Naturpark Pfyn-Finges - Experience Leukerfeld! Leukerfeld contains a unique ecological variety within its ponds and dry grasslands.
Leukerfeld lies between the two flanks of the Rhone valley and is embedded between the villages of Agarn and Susten. Hedgerow country, fruit trees and the view over the habitat of the bearded vulture. Rough pastures, hedge plants and biotopes. Edge of the forest and pastures. Partner companies of the Park, points of interest and culture of the valley.
- 9.84 km
- Amount untarred route
- 1.20 km
- Altitude difference ascent
- 113 m
- Altitude difference descent
- 113 m
- Time required
- 2 - 4h
- Level technique
- Level condition
Susten – Leukerfeld – Agarn – Feithieren
A: Susten – von Werra Castle
B: Gampinen – Leukerfeld – Agarn
C: Agarn – Feithieren
Possible the whole year round. Best time to observe the birds: May to September
- Educational opportunity
Safety advicesThe following rules must be respected:
• It is clear that all regulations must be fully complied with and especially access and driving restrictions must be strictly adhered to.
• Stay on the paths.
• The birds must not be disturbed
• Keep a sufficiently large distance away.
• Do not disturb the birds by imitating or playing back their birdsong.
• When photographing, do not use flash, so as not to affect the birds.
Possibilities for catering12 Catering facilities
Restaurants, hotels, bakery, tea-room, café, partner companies
The offer is suitable for
- Children < 6 years
- Children from 7-12 years
- Children >12 years