01.03.2022 - 31.10.2022
01.03.2023 - 31.10.2023
Naturpark Pfyn-Finges - The fascination of the Illgraben, the spicy fragrance of the forest, birdsong and the spectacular Bhutan Bridge
This section is characterised by small farms of part-time farmers and by newer residential homes. The Bhutan Bridge was planned in the UNO-Year of the Mountains in 2002 and was inaugurated in 2005. Black woodpeckers, green woodpeckers and other woodland species can be seen in this area. Every year, enormous quantities of debris flow down the Illgraben and provides researchers with valuable geological data.
- 4.89 km
- Amount untarred route
- 2.23 km
- Vertical heigth
- 70 m
- Altitude difference ascent
- 199 m
- Altitude difference descent
- 269 m
- Time required
- 1 hour 30 minutes
- Level technique
- Level condition
Small sections of the forest have been cleared so that more light reaches the ground, thus allowing a diverse herb layer to develop. Different organisms benefit from these measures.
- Educational opportunity
Safety advicesThe following rules must be respected:
• It is clear that all regulations must be fully complied with and especially access and driving restrictions must be strictly adhered to.
• Stay on the paths.
• The birds must not be disturbed
• Keep a sufficiently large distance away.
• Do not disturb the birds by imitating or playing back their birdsong.
• When photographing, do not use flash, so as not to affect the birds.
Possibilities for cateringRestaurant Bella-Tola
The offer is suitable for
- Children from 7-12 years
- Children >12 years