Producers & points of sale
When creativity meets tradition
Swiss park products are unique. Their producers interpret traditional recipes with a lot of creativity and modern production techniques. The resulting delicacies are available at farms or local grocery stores, but they can also be ordered.
More Points of Sale
You can purchase Swiss parks products on the farms but also at local grocery shops or at the Coop. Look for the green square logo that guarantees products with the official Swiss parks label.
Swiss parks Product label
By purchasing a labeled product of the swiss parks, you contribute to preserving beautiful landscapes with a rich flora and fauna. You support and promote an important cultural heritage and a vital regional economy.
In the following parks, you will find producers with certified park specialities. They will happily inform you about their products. They usually sell their products at their own farm but can also ship them on request.
- UNESCO Biosphäre Entlebuch: producers & gift baskets
- Naturpark Thal: producers & gift baskets
- Biosfera Val Müstair: producers
- Landschaftspark Binntal: producers & gift baskets
- Parc régional Chasseral: producers & gift baskets
- Naturpark Diemtigtal: producers & farm-gate sale
- Naturpark Gantrisch: producers & online shop
- Parc naturel régional Gruyère Pays-d'Enhaut: producers & gift baskets
- Jurapark Aargau: producers & gift baskets
- Naturpark Beverin: producers & online shop
- Parc du Doubs: producers & gift baskets
- Parc Ela: producers & products
- Parc Jura vaudois: producers
- Naturpark Pfyn-Finges: producers & aperitif-pack
- Regionaler Naturpark Schaffhausen: products