Free travel to the parks
Book three or more nights in an accommodation in a Swiss park and receive your second-class return ticket by public transport for free! The offer starts on the 1st of August, subject to availability
- From 3 nights in an accommodation
- Free return ticket from your place of residence in Switzerland (2nd class)
- Available from 1st August and 31 October 2023, subject to availability
Destination Nature package in Graubünden
When booking the Destination Nature package, hotel guests in the canton of Graubünden can enjoy free public transport travel on 2 out of 7 days. The offer is brought to you by Destination Nature Graubünden.
- From 3 nights for hotel guests in the canton of Graubünden
- Free travel by public transport on 2 out of 7 days
- Valid from 1st of May to 31st of October 2023
Pay one-way & the return is free
Enjoy an event in a Nature Park in Graubünden and only pay a one-way ticket. Don't forget to get your tickets stamped by the event's organiser and receive your free return journey. The offer is valid from all entry points in Graubünden for journeys with the Rhaetian Railway and PostBus. The offer is also valid the following day, so that you can stay overnight in the park.
- Valid for visits to selected Nature Parks events
- Entry points in Graubünden with RhB and PostBus
- Offer also valid for the following day
Destination Nature Cooperation
Environmentally friendly travel and slow tourism: leave your car at home for your next trip and make your own personal contribution to promoting conscious and environmentally friendly travel. With Destination Nature, the Swiss parks work together with public transport companies to offer you great experiences.
- National and regional cooperation in the canton of Graubünden
- Cooperation between transport companies and parks
- Destination Nature Germany