The Swiss Park's App for Smartphones
Discover the Swiss Parks' small wonders. For wonderful outings in spring, summer or in the autumn, check out the best hiking trails, biking and e-bike routes. Get lots of ideas for winter activities such as snowshoe trails, winter hikes, sledge runs or ice rings and find out about natural and cultural highlights. Also included: 60 free original cooking recipes.
All the maps in the app are based on the official Swiss maps. Just download your route beforehand.
The app includes:
- A description of each park
- The best hikes, including multi-day hikes
- The best bike and e-bike trails
- Beautiful natural and cultural highlights
- Family activities for summer & winter
- The best winter hikes and snowshoe trails
- Tips on where to stay and eat
- 60 Swiss parks' recipes
- Direct link with the SBB Mobile app (swiss railway app)
Futher information on the app: Parc Ela.
Parc naturel régional Gruyère Pays-d'Enhaut
Futher information on the app: Gruyère Pays-d'Enhaut Regional Nature Park.
Biosfera Val Müstair
Futher information on the app: Biosfera Val Müstair.
Futher information on the app: Beverin Nature Park.
Futher information on the app: Swiss National Park.
Further information on the app: Naturpark Diemtigtal
Further information on the app: Naturpark Pfyn-Finges