The Swiss Park's App for Smartphones
The Swiss Parks App
Discover the Swiss Parks' small wonders. For wonderful outings in spring, summer or in the autumn, check out the best hiking trails, biking and e-bike routes. Get lots of ideas for winter activities such as snowshoe trails, winter hikes, sledge runs or ice rings and find out about natural and cultural highlights. Also included: 60 free original cooking recipes.
All the maps in the app are based on the official Swiss maps. Just download your route beforehand.
The app includes:
- A description of each park
- The best hikes, including multi-day hikes
- The best bike and e-bike trails
- Beautiful natural and cultural highlights
- Family activities for summer & winter
- The best winter hikes and snowshoe trails
- Tips on where to stay and eat
- 60 Swiss parks' recipes
- Direct link with the SBB Mobile app (swiss railway app)
Futher information on the app: Parc Ela.
Parc naturel régional Gruyère Pays-d'Enhaut
Futher information on the app: Gruyère Pays-d'Enhaut Regional Nature Park.
Biosfera Val Müstair
Futher information on the app: Biosfera Val Müstair.
Futher information on the app: Beverin Nature Park.
Futher information on the app: Swiss National Park.
Further information on the app: Naturpark Diemtigtal
Further information on the app: Naturpark Pfyn-Finges